Keeping veterinarians and clients connected
MyVetLink provides animal owners with 24/7 access to their records, including health certificates, EIA “Coggins” tests, rabies vaccination certificates, and Veterinary Feed Directives (VFDs).
- Access health certificates, EIA tests and other animal records anytime from anywhere
- Download certificates for offline access
- Easily search interstate movement requirements for compliant travel
Ask your veterinarian for a MyVetLink account.
Looking for help with your MyVetLink account? Our support team has outlined some common questions and answers in our Help Center, such as:
- How do I reset my MyVetLink password?
- What Certificates can I view in my MyVetLink account?
- My animals and certificates aren’t in my account. What do I do?
- Can I view my animal info and certificates on my phone?
- How can I add or update information on my animals or certificates?
- What does Awaiting Lab Signature mean?
How to get started
To join MyVetLink as an animal owner or agent (trainer, stable owner, transporter, show official, etc.), ask your GVL veterinarian to grant you access using your email address.
Once your veterinarian grants you access, you can complete the sign up process. See full instructions in our Help Center, or watch this brief video to see how it works.